I think you will agree with me when I tell you that even though you’re doing well in your business you could always use another tool to grow your business.
Am I right?
What is that I hear? You don’t have the time or energy for one more thing on your plate?
I get it. But you are never going to convince me that as a business owner you have it all figured out and
But, there is a little more to this story.
You do need another tool and the best news is you already have it and
Plus, no one else has it or can get it.
What am I talking about?
A book! Written by you!
But, here is the deal…
You need a book on your business and service. That’s as straight forward as I can get. You need a book.
Hands down and proven, having a book depicting your story and your services increases
Along with profits, a book can do many other things for you:
- Residual income-Having a book can bring in passive and residual income for a very longtime A really good book written by a ghostwriter for you can sell hundreds of thousands of dollars. Could you use an extra 50-100,000 grand this year? I bet you could.
- Generate incoming leads-A book can be used to generate incoming leads through all of the distribution of your book and sales. Links inside the book can push new customers to your online and offline store. All the traffic will hopefully turn into sale and profit
- Email acquisition tool– A book can be used on your website to give away or a partial giveaway such as giving away a chapter or two in trade for a new customers email. This email can be placed and used in your database to use later on in selling even more product and potential sales.
- Drive home your brand and message-Having a book is a hard copy of your knowledge in your industry and shouts to the world and any potential customer that you know what you are doing and have the answer to their problem.
- Reiterate you know your stuff-Once again, a book is a straight way to wave your flag and depict what you know to any new customer. Any reader is a new potential customer and by driving home you have the answer and know your stuff your sales will soar.
A book or eBook is an essential tool in your business.
There are approximately 15,000 business books written each year. That number doesn’t include the thousands of self-published and private books across the nation. EBooks and Books for business are skyrocketing!
A well-written informative book or eBook that captivates
But, that’s just part of the story…
And let me guess
My answer to both of those questions is this…
Yes you do!
If you are busy and don’t have the time to write a book yourself this is where a ghostwriter comes into play.
Primary business benefits are direct and not indirect. Many benefits come your way such as more led generation, close more deals, capture more sales, increased fees and getting higher paying speaking engagements.
So, how do you get on board and get this done for your company?
It’s really simple.
Hire a ghostwriter to do the work for you. Hiring a professional ghostwriter to write your book, is the quickest and most
Time in your world is vital and measured down to the second each day in getting everything done. So, I do understand that your time is spent on a thousand things every day and finding time to sit and write a book is just not plausible.
Jump on board and get someone else to write your book and you are home free.
The best part…
A good ghostwriter never tells your private information and no one ever has to know that you didn’t write your book. You get all the glory and fame. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
How good is that?
It boils down to a simple fact…getting a book written for your business is smart, needed and will be vastly lucrative for you in multiple ways you never had before. A book is a tool and secret weapon to explode your business.
What are you waiting for?
If you have a book or eBook idea or would like to know more on how easy is to get a book written by me as your ghostwriter please get in touch and schedule a FREE BOOK CONSULT at www.ghostwritingusa.com
Or email me at email@example.com
Subscribe to my Ghostwriting USA